Saturday, March 10, 2018

Who am I?

5 things about myself I am proud about:

1) I am a very Caring person.
2) I LOVE to help others.
3) I try to include everyone, even if I am thought of as "odd" for doing so.
4) I am decent at drawing.
5) I am very calm and cool headed when need be.

Which do I do best?

This is a very hard concept for me to touch on. I have a hard time thinking about things I do best, but I will give it my all. I believe I am best at sympathizing with people. I have been through a lot in my life and I tend to use that to help me understand people. I like to be there for others, and that is usually what makes me such a caring person.

5 Things I believe in:

1) Everyone should be included.
2) People should be heard out and understood.
3) Everyone is EQUAL.
4) Everyone and everything deserves a chance.
5) There is no such thing as "perfect people."

I mostly believe in the "People are Equal." I believe that we are all human, and should be treated as such. There is no "Bad" people at birth, but there are no "Saints" at birth either. We may make mistakes, and we may do good, but in the end we are all human, and we all should be treated that way.

Finally, I believe I should also include that I do not see myself as "Above Average" or "Below Average." I see myself as a normal person, and I do not like bragging about myself. I do not like being better than anyone, but I do like being recognized for my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment